Welcome fellow smokers and smoke appreciaters!

This section contains announcements that have to do with the forums themselves.
Things such as new features, sections, and the like will be posted here.

***This is where to find help if you are having trouble registering too!!**

Users may reply to topics in this section, but only moderators and administrators may post new topics.

Welcome fellow smokers and smoke appreciaters!

Unread postby KhaosWolfKat » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:30 am

Hello and welcome to my domain.

The forums are fully up and running now, but there are still a few "kinks" to work out. (No.. not the fun kind!)

If you got here from somewhere other than the Smokey Kisses website, please do share where you linked from or how you found my forums.

If you are having trouble registering, you can feel free to use the contact form on the site to send me a message. Just be sure to choose "Forum Issues" from the subject drop down menu, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible to help you out... Unless it is obvious that you are just interested in spamming the boards with shit having nothing to do with the actual topics.. Then I'll probably ignore your message, unless I'm feeling particularly bored or cruel, in which case, I'll reply with scathing sarcasm and barbed wit directed at you for my own personal amusement.

I already had to delete 3 spammers and the more than a hundred fucking posts (in a less than 24 hour period!!) in EVERY accessible section today, and I am NOT fucking happy! To combat this, I created a slightly trickier anti-spam method. It should be pretty easy for legit folks to get through it. It's my board and my site associated with it. Question answered.

If the spammers actually get too smart/determined, I'll up the ante.
~ Khaos
(_{K]_____{{{~~~ XOXO
KhaosWolfKat
Site Admin

Re: Welcome fellow smokers and smoke appreciaters!

Unread postby stefgitanes » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 pm

my dearest and wonderful Mistress Khaos... i am really happy and proud to be a member of your forum now.. i am sending you the very best smokey greetings from germany ;)==~~~~~
your smoke slut steffy
stefgitanes

Re: Welcome fellow smokers and smoke appreciaters!

Unread postby KhaosWolfKat » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Glad to have you aboard finally!
~ Khaos
(_{K]_____{{{~~~ XOXO
KhaosWolfKat
Site Admin

Return to Forum Announcements